Lucy Mulvey is our Director of Environmental Services and a licensed Professional Geologist (PG) in the State of California. Lucy Joined our CREtelligent team in July 2021 and brings over 15 years of experience in Mining and Exploration (minerals and metals), Assessment and Remediation, Health and Safety, Sustainability, Stormwater Management, Air and Emission Monitoring, Public Drinking Water Quality and Compliance. Her diverse background of skills brings a unique perspective to our team. In addition to her technical knowledge, she is a strong leader who oversees the procedures and training of the consulting services team. Lucy is a member of the Groundwater Resources Association of California, the Professional Environmental Marketing Association, the Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists, and represents the company in the Environmental Bankers Association.
Why Cretelligent is the Ultimate Solution for Today's Due Diligence Challenges
- Industry Recognized Customer Service Excellence – Top 10 NPS® Score
- On-staff Environmental Professionals
- A nationwide network of Local-to-You professionals
- End-to-End – Prescreens, EFR RSRA, ETS, Phase 1
- Condition Reports – PCI/A, SBA/Conventional
- Valuation & Natural Hazard – BPO Appraisals, Flood
- Asset Risk Monitoring – Easy upload, Custom intervals, 1-click Next-step Reports
- Hi-tech when you want it high-touch when you need it.
- Service from transaction-start all the way through monitoring
- Improved operations efficiency and reduce costs